Feta Cheese, Chorizo & Green Olive Dip
- 200 g Feta Cheese
- 100 g Chorizo
- 35 g Green Olives (without stones)
- 125 g Cream Cheese
- 125 g Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Green Olive Tapenade
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- In a mixing bowl, place the cream cheese, sour cream, white wine vinegar and olive oil. Blend together until it becomes smooth.
- Cut the feta cheese into a 1 cm dice and fold into the mixture keeping in dice.
- Fold in the tapenade and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Cut the Chorizo into a ½ cm dice and cut the green olives into eights.
- Fold in the chorizo and green olive pieces, taste and adjust seasoning accordingly.
It is now ready to serve, along with delicious KETTLE® Chips. Why not try it with Paprika & Roasted Onion?