Hummus, Rose Harissa & Preserved Lemon Dip
- 240 g Chickpeas
- 2 Teaspoons of Rose Harissa
- 100 g Tahini
- 1 Whole Preserved Lemon
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Juice of Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of Smoked Paprika Sauce
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Place the drained chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil into a food processor and run until fairly smooth.
- Place into a bowl and blend in the cumin, smoked paprika, and the rose harissa.
- The mixture should be fairly dense. Add further lemon juice to thin if required.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Chop the whole preserved lemon into a ½ cm dice. Add and fold into mixture.
- It is now ready to serve and to enjoy with your favourite KETTLE® Chips.