VIDEO: Sour Cream, Bacon & Blue Cheese Dip
- 200 g Sour Cream
- 50 g Streaky Bacon
- 100 g Blue Cheese
- Salt & Milled Black Pepper
- Chop the streaky bacon into small pieces. Dry-fry the bacon pieces in a small frying pan until cooked with a slight colour.
- Make sure the blue cheese has been refrigerated; remove and lightly crumble.
- Place the sour cream into a mixing bowl and gently blend in half of the crumbled blue cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the remaining blue cheese. Fold the cooked streaky bacon pieces into the sour cream & blue cheese mixture.
- Season with salt and milled black pepper.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Perfect with KETTLE® Chips Sea Salt.