Sour Cream, Sweet Chilli & Coriander Dip
- 350 g Pepperdew Sweet Peppers (1 jar)
- 200 g Crème Fraiche
- 200 g Sour Cream
- 25 g Fresh Coriander
- 2 Plum Tomatoes
- 2 Red Chillies
- Salt & Milled Black Pepper
- De-seed the red chillies and roughly cut. Quarter the plum tomatoes.
- Drain the Pepperdew sweet peppers. Place the peppers, chillies and tomatoes in a blender and blend until finely chopped.
- Place in a bowl, add the sour cream and créme fraiche and fold together.
- Season with sea salt and milled black pepper.
- Finally, add the roughly chopped fresh coriander and place in a refrigerator.
- Serve with a bowl of KETTLE® Chips Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream.