VIDEO: Tomato, Avocado & Mango Salsa
- 6 Plum Tomatoes
- 2 Small Avocados
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 Red Onion
- 50 g Sweet Red Chillies
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 Tablespoons of White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Cut the red onion into small pieces and place into a blender.
- Add the garlic, sweet red chillies, white wine vinegar and olive oil and run until roughly diced. Place into a mixing bowl.
- Cut the avocado and the mango into a ½ cm dice then fold into the mixture. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- It is now good to go! Enjoy it with a few friends and some Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup KETTLE® Chips.