- 350 g Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 85 g Fresh Seedless White Grapes, chopped
- 50 g Shelled Walnut quarters
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Cumin Seed
- ¼ Teaspoon of Chilli Powder or Paprika
- Salt & Milled Black Pepper
- Place the yoghurt in a chilled bowl.
- Add the freshly chopped grapes and quarters of walnuts. Slice the banana directly into the mixture and fold in gently before the banana turns brown. Add the sugar, salt and ground cumin and gently mix together.
- Chill until ready to use. Just before serving, sprinkle the top of the dip with the chilli powder or paprika.