Frequently Asked Questions
If you've got a question about KETTLE® Chips not covered here, please drop us an email and we'll soon get back to you.
- Why do you say 'No added MSG'?
- Many manufacturers add MSG to artificially enhance the flavour of their snacks; Kettle Foods do not. However, glutamate is naturally present in many foods which is why as a responsible company, we feel it is right to say 'no added MSG' and not 'No MSG'.
- Do any of your products contain nuts or sesame seeds?
- None of the KETTLE® Chips range contains nuts or sesame seeds and we do not handle these in our factory.
- How do I know KETTLE® Chips are suitable for my dietary requirements?
- You can find dietary information for all our chips on this site. Plus, each bag of KETTLE® Chips clearly states whether they are suitable for vegans, vegetarians, coeliacs and kosher diets, as well as providing any allergy advice – you’ll find all the information on the back of packs, just below the ingredients list.
- Are you going to launch any new flavours?
- You never know! Any new seasonings will appear in the Our Hand Cooked Chips section. If you'd like us to keep you informed of any new editions you can register here to receive updates.
- Why are KETTLE® Chips bags big in comparison to the amount of chips?
- KETTLE® Chips are sliced from specially selected large potatoes, giving an impressively proportioned chip. To ensure these huge chips reach you in one piece, we fill our bags with air. This doesn't mean you're getting any less chips - the weight displayed on the packet refers only to the weight of actual potato chips in the bag. The air you get for free.
- Where is the nearest place I can buy KETTLE® Chips?
- Take a look at our where to find KETTLE® page for a list of stockists. If you're still having trouble tracking some down, email us and we'll do our best to help you.
- Who owns Kettle Foods Ltd?
- Kettle Foods Ltd is owned by Lion Capital who took us under their wing in 2006 after admiring our approach to business and recognising the company's great potential.